Check out the master features list to see everything you can do with my.Clemson.
- Change your preferred first name to be displayed where appropriate across- Clemson University systems.
- See information regarding how to change your Legal name with Clemson- University.
- View and change your local, permanent, and mailing address or contact HR to- change office address and office phone number.
- View and change your Cell and primary phone as well as your CU Safe Alert- Number.
- View, edit, and add emergency contacts.
- View your TigerOne photo and change privacy/visibility settings or visit the- TigerOne Online Office for more info.
- Add security questions and an alternate email address for retrieving your- account in the event that you forget your password.
- View your PawPrints from this module (in addition to the academics module).
- My Courses: View courses you are currently enrolled in along with- information from Canvas including Announcements, Grades, Assignments, etc.
- Lab Finder: View Clemson University computer labs by capacity.
- My PawPrints: View your PawPrints balance and a breakdown of how many of- each type of print you could create with your current balance.
- Academic Calendar: View the official Academic Calendar and add events to- iCal or Google Calendar. Sortable by Semester.
- My Financial Aid: Easily navigate to iROAR to view financial aid information.
- Registration: Easily navigate to iROAR's registration page to browse the- course catalog, plan your semester, and register for classes.
- Student Financial Services: Easily navigate to the Student Financial- Services web page.
- Exam Schedule: View Clemson University's official exam schedule for relevant- semesters.
- Laptop Workshop Registration: Navigate to laptop workshop registration web- page to sign up for upcoming workshops.
- Orientation Home Page: Navigate to Orientation web page to sign up for- orientation sessions and find other info.
- Peer Assisted Learning: Navigate to Peer Assisted Learning web page for- information.
- Libraries Hours: Navigate to Libraries Hours web page to view when Cooper- Library is open.
- Search Catalog: Navigate to Libraries search catalog.
- My Library Account: Navigate to your library account.
- Undergraduate Admissions: Navigate to undergraduate admissions web page.
- Graduate Admissions: Navigate to graduate admissions web page.
- Center for Career and Professional Development: Navigate to Clemson Career- site.
- ClemsonJobLink: Navigate to Clemson Joblink.
View News, Schedule, and Results for the following Athletics:
- Basketball - Men's
- Basketball - Women's
- Cross Country
- Golf - Men's
- Golf - Women's
- Soccer - Men's
- Soccer - Women's
- Tennis - Men's
- Tennis - Women's
- Track and Field
View map locations by the following categories:
- Accessible Entryways
- Bus Routes
- Computer Labs
- Emergency Services
- Gameday Parking
- Gameday Restrooms
- Vending Machines
- Visitor Sites
- View more information regarding map locations including distance from your- location, street address, phone number, fax, etc.
- Navigate to website relevant to map location.
- Call number relevant to map location.
- Receive directions to map location from your current location in your- phone's navigation app.
- View bus routes, bus location, and bus capacity in real time.
- View bike lanes, racks, repair stations, and real-time bike availability.
- Search the map for a specific location.
- Search Clemson University Student / Employees directory by first and last- name, phone number, username, etc.
- Perform an advanced search with additional criteria including affiliation,- employee department, and student major.
- View specific information about students and employees including Job Title,- email address, major, office location, etc.
- Add someone from the directory to your contact list (Temporarily disabled- for iOS 10).
View Clemson news articles in the following categories:
- Top Stories
- Clemson Inside News
- Public Service Activities
- Search for events from the Clemson University Master Calendar.
View Clemson University Events in the following categories:
- General Public
- Holidays and Observations
- Navigate Events categories by month or select This Week to see events- happening this week.
- Select an event to view more information including start and end time,- location, contact information, relevant website, and event description.
- Add events to your calendar directly from the app.
- Navigate to Real Time Bus Routes, Real Time Parking, and Biking information- in the my.Clemson map.
- Submit a Tiger Transit request or call Tiger Transit directly.
- Navigate to Parking Services Website.
- Call Parking Services office.
- Navigate to Clemson Parking Services Twitter and Facebook.
- Dial 911 directly from the my.Clemson app.
- Call Clemson Police - Fire - EMS directly from the my.Clemson app.
- Navigate to the CARE report form to submit concerns about Clemson students.
- Navigate to the Rave Guardian safety app.
- Submit a Tiger Transit Request.
- View and Sign Up for CU Safe Alerts.
- Navigate to Clemson's Be Safe website.
- Call Student Health Services (SHS).
- Call SHS Counseling and Psychological Services.
- Navigate to Clemson University's Emergency Preparedness informational- website.
- Navigate to websites for Fresh Food Company Dining Hall and Schilletter- Dining Hall.
- View Fitness classes with relevant information and add them to your calendar.
View Swann Fitness Center Availability for specific locations in the- following categories:
- Fitness Atrium
- Navigate to Recreation Center facility hours web page.
- Navigate to Clemson's What's Happening Now web page.
- Navigate to Clemson social media accounts including Facebook, Google+,- LinkedIn, various twitter accounts, Youtube, Instagram, Flickr, and social- media regarding Parking and Transportation Services and Campus Rec.
- Navigate to Clemson Web Cameras.
- Listen to the WSBF Student Radio live stream and navigate to the WSBF- website.
- Navigate to the Student Health Services appointment page to schedule an- appointment.
- Navigate to SHS hours web page.
- Navigate to SHS Prescriptions web page.
Navigate to the following Quick Links:
- Campus Banner + Design
- Clemson Undergraduate Student Government
- Tiger One
- Tiger Paw Productions
- Submit an Employee Travel Reimbursement and View existing requests.
- View Employee Travel Policy information including forms for international- travel.
- Navigate to PeopleSoft to view your paychecks and W-2 forms.
- Navigate to Kronos to request leave.
View Benefits and Insurance information including links to the following:
- BlueCross BlueShield SC
- Retirement Benefits
- Navigate to the Ask-HR web page or book an appointment with HR.